Dubai South Free Zone (UAE)
You can establish a Dubai World Central – Limited Liability Company as an offshore company in Dubai South Free Zone to benefit from the advantages the zone offers.
• Corporate Requirements
2. One director is also required to establish an offshore company in Dubai South Free Zone. It can have a maximum of 7 directors. The directors must be a natural legal person and can be a resident in the UAE or not.
3. A DWC-LLC is also required to have a secretary, who must be a natural legal person. The secretary has the responsibilities for maintaining a record of all resolutions, minutes reports and other books and records.
4. At least one independent auditor is also required. The auditors will be responsible for many statutory requirements of the company.
5. An offshore company in Dubai South Free Zone must have and maintain a registered office in the Zone, where many important documents of the company are kept.
6. The share capital must be denominated in UAE Dirhams (AED). The statutory minimum capital is AED 300.000.
The share capital is usually divided into shares of AED 1 at the time of incorporation and may be changed from time to time. Each issued share shall be consecutively numbered.
Bearer shares are not allowed.
• Annual Requirements
The AGM must be held within 4 months from Financial Year End for listed companies or within 6 months for other companies. PLC may vote to dispense with the requirement to hold annual general meetings.
2. A DWC-LLC must have its annual accounts approved by the Board of Directors and signed off by at least one director within 3 months of the end of each financial year before being presented to the shareholders. A copy of the signed annual accounts must also be submitted to the Free Zone Department within 30 days of the approval and signature.
Subject to the above-mentioned annual requirements, a financial year shall be defined as below:
- A DWC-LLC’s first financial year starts on the date of its incorporation or registration.
- A financial year shall not be shorter than 6 months or longer than 12 months. However, the first financial year can be longer than 12 months but must not exceed 18 months.
|Company Incorporation Service Fee|
|All Government fees due on Incorporation|
|Free Name Application|
|Local Registered Office Service||12 months||12 months|
|Local Secretary Service||12 months||12 months|
|Certificate of Incorporation|
|Memorandum and Articles of Association|
|Register of Shareholders|
|Register of Directors and Officers|
|Resolution of the Subscriber appointing Directors|
|Resolutions of the Directors appointing Officers and issuing shares|
|Professional Consultancy via Phone and Email|
|Assistance on Opening of Company Bank Account|
|Company Statutory Record & Company Kit|
|Total fee||US$ 12,000||US$ 12,499|
|Setup Company||Setup Company|
Beside the company incorporation service, we also provide Offshore Bank Account Assistance of numerous banks in the world and Other Services necessary for any offshore company.
For any further questions, feel free to Contact Us for more details.