Forming an offshore business in Delaware, a limited liability company is the best choice as the entity combines the most favorable features of a corporation and a partnership. Owners of a limited liability company, usually called members, also have limited liabilities as corporation shareholders and also have the same income tax treatment as a partnership. Among all the US states, only Delaware still has such a business entity.
• Corporate Requirements
2. There must be at least one director to start and run an LLC. Directors could be individuals or corporates, local residents or not.
3. A secretary is not required for an LLC in Delaware, but a local registered agent is compulsory.
4. An LLC also has to have the registered office in Delaware.
5. There is no requirement about the minimum authorized capital. The capital currency must be US dollars.
The Standard Authorised Capital is US$ 10,000 with 10,000 shares of US$ 1.
An LLC is not allowed to issue bearer shares.
6. The company name and documents must be in English.
• Annual Requirements
- Minimum incorporation requirements;
- High level of confidentiality;
- Easy trading with other states within the United Sates;
- Access to the United States and America market with a crowded and diverse population;
|Free Name Application|
|Company Incorporation Fee|
|All Government fees due on incorporation|
|Local Registered Office Service||12 months||12 months|
|Local Registered Agent Service||12 months||12 months|
|Certificate of Formation|
|Memorandum and Articles of Association|
|Assistance on Opening of Company Bank Account|
|Professional Consultancy via Phone and Email|
|Total fee||US$ 950||US$ 1,449|
|Setup Company||Setup Company|
Beside the company incorporation service, we also provide Offshore Bank Account Assistance of numerous banks in the world and Other Services necessary for any offshore company.
For any further questions, feel free to Contact Us for more details.