British Virgin Islands (BVI)
In BVI, a legal entity performing business activities is generally called a Business Company.
• Corporate Requirements
2. BC must have at least one director. Directors may be individuals or legal entities and be residents of any country.
3. BC is not required to have a secretary. It is optional.
4. At the time of incorporation, BC must have capital of any amount. There is no requirement for the size of authorized capital. However, there is a maximum number of shares that BC is authorized to issue. The number of shares that BC is authorized to issue affects government incorporation fee.
The standard authorized number of shares to issue is 50,000 ordinary shares, each of which has a par value of US$1.00.
5. BC must have a local registered agent who is authorized by BVI’s government.
6. BC must have a registered office address located in BVI. Principal office address may be in any country. BC’s operational documentation (resolution, minutes of meetings, etc.) may be kept at a place of discretion of BC’s directors.
• Annual Requirements
2. BC is not required to do accounting and auditing annually or file annual returns.
3. BC may store accounting records in any country but is required to provide the addresses.
2. Details of shareholders are not required to be filed with BVI Registry.
3. Each registered agent is required to upload details of beneficial owners to Beneficial Ownership Secure Search System (BOSS System). At the request of UK authorities, BVI law enforcement is able to search this BOSS System.
- Statutory requirements are minimal and corporate maintenance is simple;
- Low start-up and maintenance cost;
- High confidentiality as details about beneficial owners, shareholders, directors and officers are closed for the public;
- No exchange controls or restrictions on the flow of currency in and out of the territory;
- No restrictions on buying properties in BVI or in other countries;
- No audits and no strict book keeping rules;
- No income tax, corporation tax, capital gains tax, inheritance tax, or any other form of taxes for BVI business company or its directors, officers and shareholders in BVI;
- BVI's IBC easily “imported” to or "exported" from another jurisdiction (if that jurisdiction allows such importing or exporting).
Offering PackagesFor your convenience and saving your time, we offer you two packages Standard and Enhanced for incorporating an offshore company in the British Virgin Islands with included services as below:
|Company Incorporation Service Fee|
|All Government fees due on Incorporation|
|Free Name Application|
|Local Registered Office Service||12 months||12 months|
|Local Registered Agent Service||12 months||12 months|
|Certificate of Incorporation|
|Memorandum and Articles of Association|
|Appointment of the Directors|
|Appointment of the Corporate Officers|
|Filing Particulars of Directors|
|Register of Director(s)|
|Register of Member(s)|
|Professional Consultancy via Phone and Email|
|Assistance on Opening of Company Bank Account|
|Company Statutory Record & Company Kit|
|Total fee||US$ 1,120||US$ 1,619|
|Setup Company||Setup Company|
Beside the company incorporation service, we also provide Offshore Bank Account Assistance of numerous banks in the world and Other Services necessary for any offshore company.
For any further questions, feel free to Contact Us for more details.